The Oasis Fun Fest is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. We do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
Oasisfunfest.com servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Oasisfunfest.com does not associate this data to individual user identities.
In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users log in to view restricted content or submit forms. Specifically, the following information is collected and mapped to a locally created account:
- User email address
Oasisfunfest.com site may use “cookies” to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Oasisfunfest.com uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information [name, phone, email, street address]. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the Oasis Fun Fest for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information
Oasisfunfest.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Oasisfunfest.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- The user information collected by oasisfunfest.com is used to identify users accessing secure content, and to pre-fill forms with information about the user submitting the form.
Distribution of collected information
- Oasisfunfest.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Oasisfunfest.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to other websites owned by Oasis Christian Center. You should review the privacy statement posted on other Oasis Christian Center event websites when you visit them.
Privacy Statement Revisions
This Privacy Statement was last revised on August 4, 2022. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our website for a period after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others. We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website, we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us:
3220 Apalachee Parkway, Suite 10
Tallahassee, FL 32303